December 1, 2022 - February 24, 2023
Reservations: Pre-purchased timed-entry tickets are required for reserve-skate hours in the 2022/2023 season.
Weekdays | 4-8P
Weekends | All open hours
Scheduled school days off** | 11A-8P
Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve | 11A-3P
Weekdays | 11A-3:45P†
All hours are reserve-skate hours with the exception of weekdays from 11A-3:45P†
Monday-Friday | 11A-8P (Reserve-skate hours from 4-8P)
Saturday | 11A-8P
Sunday | 11A-6P
Thanksgiving Day | Closed
Christmas Eve | 11A-3P
Christmas Day | Closed
New Year’s Eve | 11A-3P
New Year’s Day | Closed
* Ice skating is weather permitting. The outdoor ice rinks require sustained temperatures at or below 40 degrees. Please check our weather hotline in advance of reserving your tickets.
** District #200 Schools will be closed on the following days in the 2022/2023 school calendar: December 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30; January 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 16; February 20.
† If a holiday or scheduled District #200 school day off falls on a weekday, all open hours will require a reservation.
†† A valid Wheaton Park District Universal ID is required and must be presented onsite with your timed-entry ticket. If you do not have a current ID, please visit the Community Center or call 630-690-4880 for more information on how to obtain your ID.
General Information & Availability
- The outdoor ice rinks require sustained temperatures at or below 40 degrees.
- Visit the weather hotline for details and ice rink availability. Updates will be communicated with the public as they become available.
- On-site skate rental is not available. Skaters must provide their own skates. Entrance to ice without skates is prohibited.
- Warming shelters will not be available for the 2022-2023 season, please plan accordingly.
- Portable restrooms will be available on-site.
- The rinks will only be open during posted hours. No trespassing is allowed outside these hours. This facility is under 24-hour surveillance and will be police-enforced.
- Due to the limited availability, repeated no-shows during reservation hours may result in the loss of skating privileges.