The GIA MIA restaurant concept is designed around its custom-built mosaic-tiled wood-fired pizza oven…that when properly heated up can cook a Neapolitan Southern-Italian style pizza in 90 seconds or less. Our scratch kitchen, chef-driven menu offers guests of all ages a wide variety of menu choices like our wood-fired pizzas, pastas, small plates, seafood and greens. Our beverage menu includes handcrafted cocktails and regional Italian-inspired wines. From guest favorites like Zucchini Fritters or Honeycomb + Ricotta, our seasonal and gluten free-menu offers something for everyone.
Chef Brian opened up GIA MIA in downtown Wheaton in April 2015 and his second GIA MIA concept in downtown Geneva in March 2016. The BG Hospitality Group team is currently working on opening up the third GIA MIA concept in downtown St. Charles…opening in 2020.
Geneva: 13 N Third St., Geneva, IL 60134 | 630-405-5544
Wheaton: 106 N Hale St., Wheaton, IL 60187 | 630-480-2480
- Closest Metra Line: Metra Union Pacific West Line
- Debit Card:
- American Express:
- Personal Check:
Hours of Operation
- Open Daily:
- Open Year Round:
- Open Easter:
- Open Memorial Day:
- Open Labor Day:
- Open Christmas Eve:
- Open New Year's Eve:
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Tues 11am -9pm | Wed - Sat 11am-10pm | Sun Closed for Private Events
- Description We are closed on Sundays for Private Events. If you book during the week, space is not private.
- Total Sq. Ft. 2800
- Available for Private Events
- Wireless Internet Access - Meeting Rooms
- Maximum # of Guests for Private Events 100
- Provide Off-Site Catering
- Provide On-Site Catering