History comes to play at Naper Settlement, a 12-acre museum village with 30 historic structures, including a Victorian mansion, fort, chapel, one-room schoolhouse and working blacksmith and print shops. Accredited by the American Association of Museums.
- Miles From O'Hare Airport: 30
- Miles From Midway Airport: 30
- Miles From DuPage Airport: 14
- Miles To Metra Station: 1
- Map Code: B-6
- On-Site Parking Available:
- Area Parking Available:
- Wheelchair Rental:
- Equal Accessibility:
- Family Restrooms:
Hours of Operation
- Open Easter:
- Open Memorial Day:
- Open Independence Day:
- Hours of Operation: Please visit our website for admission hours.
- Work with Motorcoach/Group Tours:
- Description of Motorcoach/Group Tour Availability: No group tours are given. All tours are self-guided.
- Motorcoach Parking On-Site - Free:
- Motorcoach Parking Off-Site - Free:
- Exhibits Space
- Largest Room 1650
- Space Notes Meeting House fits 80 seated or 90 standing. Pre-Emption House Tavern fits 34 seated or 45 standing. Chapel Upper Level fits 175 seated. Chapel Lower Level fits 90 seated or 110 standing.
- Allow Outside Caterers
- Available for Private Events
- Meeting/Banquet/Exhibit Space Available?
- Wireless Internet Access - Meeting Rooms
- On-Site AV
- Banquet Space
- Exhibit Space
- Private Dining Space Available
- Video Conferencing
- Number of Rooms 3