We may have to change how we dine, but that doesn't mean we stop dining! Support your favorite local bars and restaurants - choose from outdoor dining, delivery, carryout or curbside pickup.
Note: We will continue to update this page with any changes to dining protocols specific to DuPage County. Restaurants on this list may be added or removed as circumstances change.
To all guests, please note that as of Friday, November 11, 2020, DuPage County has new mitigation efforts in place that pertain to bars and restaurants – see bullets below. Thank you in advance for supporting these important establishments during these challenging times.
- Indoor service has been suspended. All patrons must be seated at tables outside, social distancing of 6 feet between tables remains in place.
- All bars and restaurants must close by 11pm.
- No ordering, seating, or congregating at the bar.
- No standing or congregating indoors or outdoors while waiting for a table or exiting.
- Reservations required for each party.
- No seating of multiple parties at one table.
- No tables exceeding 6 people.
We encourage you to visit official restaurant websites for current operating hours and up-to-date information.