Downtown Bensenville, immediately west of O'Hare International Airport and on Metra's Milwaukee line, offers a little something for everyone. Great restaurants, shopping, and a historic two screen theatre playing current Hollywood hits.
- Miles From O'Hare Airport: 1
- Miles From Midway Airport: 21
- Miles From DuPage Airport: 23
- Miles From Downtown Chicago: 17
- Closest Metra Line: Metra Milwaukee District West Line
- Miles To I-290: 3
- Miles To I-294: 3
- Miles To I-355: 7
- Miles To I-55: 15
- Miles To I-88: 7
- Miles To I-90: 4
- Shopping Description: Downtown Bensenville is immediately west of O’Hare International Airport and a stop on Metra’s Milwaukee District/West line. Bensenville offers a number of restaurants and pubs, plus a wide variety of dining styles and cuisine choices, both downtown and throughout the village. With lots of great shops and restaurants, there’s something for everyone in the heart of Bensenville, including a full-acre park that’s ideal for spending time with family and friends while enjoying the day or one of the numerous concerts and festivals held there.
- Shopping Type: Downtown District
- Number of Restaurants: 3