For more than 30 years, the DuPage Children’s Museum (DCM) has been inspiring families to laugh, learn and love spending time together. Through exhibits, programs and special events, every experience is designed to help children develop a strong foundation of creativity, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and confidence.
For more information, please call the museum at 630-637-8000.
- Grab an apron and splash around in AWEsome Water, part of the AWEsome Energy exhibit.
- Peddle on a bike to light up a tower in AWEsome Electricity, part of the AWEsome Energy exhibit.
- Romp around in the wind tunnel to experience the power of air in AWEsome Air, part of the AWEsome Energy exhibit.
- Get creative in Creativity Connections while exploring light, shadows and textures. Roll, bounce, slide, and spin objects while discovering energy of motion and basic physics.
- For the “under two’s,” the youngest visitors can exercise their minds and bodies in Young Explorers.
- And calling all artists! Work with materials, learn about process and create some art that you can take home in The Studio.
Bean Sprouts Café
Worked-up an appetite while exploring the Museum? Bean Sprouts’ award-winning “Imaginibbles” children’s menu empowers kids to make their own healthy choices. Adults can enjoy equally tempting choices too! Bean Sprouts adheres to clean ingredient guidelines, features organic and sustainable foods and compostable packaging.
Don’t leave the Museum without stopping in the Explorer Store, offering a wide assortment of creative, educational, playful items including books, puzzles, toys and more. Give the gift of play. Prices start at $1.95.
DuPage Children's Museum
301 N. Washington Street, Naperville, IL 60540
$17.00 Children and Adults (Kids under one year are free!)
Pre-Registration is recommended to guarantee Museum admission.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Know Before You Go: View Visitation FAQ & Policies
Free parking is available for DCM members & visitors. On busiest days such as school holidays, the free lot may be full. Limited street parking is available.
Ride the Metra:
DCM is conveniently located in downtown Naperville. Make a day of it and hop on the Metra BSNF train that brings visitors directly to the Museum, just a few steps to its big red front doors.
From field trips to learning labs, scout outings to story time, birthday parties with bubble machines and special events, DCM provides many opportunities for the community to enjoy.