Chicago is known for food - and that foodie culture doesn't stop at the city limit. Discover DuPage, safely tucked away 20 miles west of Chicago, offering a tapestry of world-class dining.
One positive aspect of the pandemic is our renewed appreciation for the significant role food, dining with friends, and the restaurant experience plays in our lives. We thank the many residents and local Chicagoans who have supported DuPage restaurants during this challenging time. On behalf of our partners, we look forward to welcoming you for many years to come.
Thank you in advance for following these State of Illinois dining mandates:
- Seated area capacity determined by arranging seating to provide a minimum of six feet between tables or other designated patron service areas. Standing areas at no more than 25% of capacity.
- Groups of 10 or less per table.
- To the extent possible, patrons should wait for services off premises. Patrons can wait in a waiting area but should adhere to 6-ft distancing guidelines.
- Patrons should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when approached and serviced by establishment employees, including but not limited to when employees take patron orders, deliver food and beverages, and service tables, whether dining indoor or outdoor.
- Patrons should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when picking up carry out orders.