Unique Wedding Venues in DuPage County
Say "I Do" in DuPage and Create the Memory of a Lifetime
It’s your wedding day. Give yourself a ceremony to remember when you choose from our grand resorts and spas, elegant hotels, historical estates and mansions. How about unconventional? Picture your first kiss as a couple in Century Memorial Chapel, a beautifully manicured hedge garden, a wine cellar, or a zoo surrounded by exotic animals. If you’re lucky enough to have tied the knot in DuPage County, there’s no reason to leave after the last dance. Celebrate your honeymoon here. Begin married life rested, relaxed, pampered, and remembering one unforgettable day.
Learn more about the unique venues we’ve chosen for your wedding celebration:
- Where rustic charm meets sophisticated elegance, Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club features 20 gorgeous acres of natural woodlands and outdoor elegance.
- With three stunningly beautiful ceremony sites including a beautiful wood paneled clubhouse with 35-foot vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows, this property makes for an ideal wedding that amplifies the aura of sophistication and nature.
- Enjoy “Cocktails with the Animals” in one of the zoo’s magnificent wildlife habitats then be seated for an elegant dinner in the most romantic setting.
- The Pavilions at Brookfield Zoo features four exotic venues for a “wild” wedding event. Situated on 216 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, each distinctive venue accommodates a different number of guests.
- Lynfred is an elegant venue for your wedding day. How about saying “I do” in a wine cellar? Lynfred staff will handle the details such as flowers, linens, printed menus and as expected, the perfect wine and food pairings.
- Unwind in one of the intimate, luxurious Napa-style themed suites featuring heated floors, heated towel racks, woodburning fireplaces and more. All stays include a private wine cellar tour, a premium tasting of eight wines, a fresh fruit and cheese tray, homemade chocolate truffles and a “made to order” gourmet breakfast.
- Have the wedding of your dreams for up to 250 guests in the beautiful historic mansion, in the all-weather atrium, or choose from several outdoor spaces offering natural charm nestled in the heart of the DuPage County Forest Preserve District.
- The bridal suite features vintage furniture and a charming restored mansion feel that helps the bride and her wedding party relax and share special moments together before celebrations get underway.
- The expansive estate encompasses acres of beautiful gardens, colorful botanicals and tranquil water features, creating an idyllic background for your most special day.
- Cantigny offers three distinctive reception venues: Le Jardin at Cantigny Park and the Red Oak Room and Woodside Pavilion at Cantigny Golf.
- This autograph collection hotel by Marriott is a renovated historic icon situated on ten acres of land offering a blend of grandeur and superb amenities.
- Romance blossoms in their lush gardens, with flowing fountains and delicate, glass-blown sculptures. The indoor areas are equally lovely, with decorations and catering designed with your wedding theme in mind.
Pinstripes, Oak Brook
- Choose from the beautifully appointed ballroom, private reception rooms or welcoming outdoor patio to “tie the knot.”
- Bowling lanes, bocce courts, and a cozy fire pit allow you to craft an unforgettable and simply unique and fun wedding celebration.
- Exchange vows in the former library of the Morton family mansion or have an elegant large-scale reception with a breathtaking lake-view room, all situated on the 1,700-acre grounds.
- All aboard! Have wedding guests tour the Arboretum grounds on the Acorn Express open-air tram during a one-hour narrated tour. Background music is provided or bring along a favorite CD to enjoy while guests take in the scenery and the views during the cocktail hour.
- In 1919 Francis Stuyvesant Peabody commissioned renowned Chicago architect Benjamin Marshall to design the Tudor Revival-style mansion known today as Mayslake Hall. The style reaches back to England’s Tudor period as a revival of the timber-frame buildings popular at that time.
- If you desire a more intimate setting for a wedding, consider getting married in the Portiuncula Chapel, a replica of the original in Assisi, Italy, which is named for the “little portion” of land where St. Francis of Assisi received his call to serve the poor.
- Exchange wedding vows in the Century Memorial Chapel. It features stunning Gothic Revival architecture, including original stained-glass windows, high wooden beams, curved buttresses, globe lighting, and decorative hand-stenciling.
- Then have a themed reception in the Pre-Emption House Tavern or Meeting House both providing a historic and romantic atmosphere.
- Envision your wedding at Elmhurst Art Museum. Be immersed in award-winning architecture, expansive views of beautiful Wilder Park and the iconic McCormick House—designed by modern master of minimalism, Mies van der Rohe.
- The contemporary and airy openness to the space makes it the perfect venue to bring people together in a beautiful, sophisticated environment.
- For a more intimate wedding celebration requiring hotel rooms, the Inn at Water's Edge boutique hotel features six fully appointed suites, a front desk, laundry services and a breakfast room. The Inn is managed by Hotel/Lodging Management students from COD.
- COD is one of only a few colleges and universities nationwide to house a professionally operated fine dining restaurant, Waterleaf, and a six-bedroom boutique hotel within its educational center.
- Situated in a natural setting, this secluded private hideaway resides on 88 acres of beautiful land complementing any wedding from outdoor receptions and ceremonies to indoor dinners and dancing.
- Hyatt Lodge offers 47,000 square feet of space for your consideration. Rooms include floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views and lavish, contemporary interiors.
- Located in charming downtown Naperville, Elements at Water Street is situated along the ever so popular Naperville Riverwalk, a hot spot for residents and visitors.
- Elements pre-function space provides open air access to a second-floor balcony, bar area and several custom set-ups available. The reception room features a signature ribbon wood ceiling, custom made dance floor, LED lighting and the room is surrounded by windows.