There are only so many days of winter break and making plans for the holiday season can sometimes feel overwhelming. Enter in: 12 Days of DuPage. Check out our list of recommended activities throughout DuPage.
1. Visit with Santa at a “North Pole” near you.
- Santa at Fashion Outlets of Chicago
- Santa at Oakbrook Center
- Santa at Yorktown Center
2. Immerse yourself in lights and animals at Brookfield Zoo's Holiday Magic or Cosley Zoo's Festival of Lights and Tree Sales.
3. Enjoy the numerous activities at Sonny Acres Farm's Winter Wonderland, such as picking your Christmas tree, tasting a treat from the Sweet Shop, and visits from Santa*!
*visits from Santa on select days and times
4. Add to your holiday recipe book with the help from Marcel’s Culinary Experience.
- Beef Bourguignon
- Cinnamon and Chocolate Cookies
- Pecan Thumbprint Jam Cookies
- Swedish Christmas Cookies
- Winter Vegetable Cream Soup
5. Sing along with Buddy when you see Elf the Musical at Drury Lane.
6. Get outdoors and enjoy the fresh winter air.
7. Have a holly jolly shopping spree.
8. Bundle up for Illumination at The Morton Arboretum.
9. Dine well at a DuPage restaurant.
10. Be awe-inspired by the holiday lights nearest you.
11. Visit a Main Street near you to get cozy, Hallmark movie vibes--and maybe cross some things off on your shopping list!
12. Have yourself a merry lazy day: see a movie at Tivoli Theatre or Marcus Addison Cinema.