The Lombard Historical Society celebrates Lombard's heritage by collecting, preserving, and interpreting the history of Lombard and operates the Victorian Cottage Museum, Carriage House Exhibits and the Society’s Archives at 23 W. Maple Street, and the Sheldon Peck Homestead, a National Park Service Underground Railroad Network to Freedom Site, at 355 E. Parkside Avenue in Lombard, Illinois 60148.
Shop Local - Shop Lombard for "all things Lombard" at the Lilac Emporium Gift Shop for contactless pickup.
Please visit the website for an up-to-date calendar of events.
- Miles From O'Hare Airport: 20
- Miles From Midway Airport: 30
- Miles From DuPage Airport: 10
- Miles To Metra Station: 1
- Map Code: H-9
- Work with Motorcoach/Group Tours:
- Minimum # of People for Group Tour: 5
- Maximum # of People for Group Tour: 50
- Meet and Greet Programs:
- Welcome Reception Provided: