McAninch Arts Center (MAC) is a conveniently accessible cultural arts and gathering place in DuPage County offering exceptional entertainment and enriching programs that go beyond the stage.
Each season includes 200+ performances of plays, concerts and lectures in our theatres, as well as numerous art exhibits in the Cleve Carney Museum of Art. Our expanded line-up includes family-oriented programming, free outdoor summer concerts, and educational programs. The MAC is home to the critically acclaimed resident professional ensembles New Philharmonic and Buffalo Theatre Ensemble. When you visit, you’ll always enjoy free parking, an inviting ambiance, and exciting experiences that leave lasting memories.
Located on the campus of College of DuPage, the MAC hosts college theater, dance and music departments. Opportunities for learning and performance in all disciplines are available through the COD academic courses or COD Continuing Education programs.
- Theater/Dance/Performing Arts:
- Food Type: American
- Miles From O'Hare Airport: 25
- Miles From Midway Airport: 30
- Miles From DuPage Airport: 15
- Miles To Metra Station: 5
- Map Code: F-9
- Motorcoach Driver:
- Meet and Greet Programs:
- Largest Room 14000
- Total Sq. Ft. 40000
- Reception Capacity 800
- Space Notes The McAninch Arts Center is home to three theaters ranging from 850; 180 and 70 seats. There is also lobby space that can be used as a reception area and classroom are available.
- Theatre Capacity 850
- Allow Outside Caterers
- Auditorium Seating Available
- Available for Private Events
- Meeting/Banquet/Exhibit Space Available?
- Hard Wired Internet Access - Meeting Rooms
- Wireless Internet Access - Meeting Rooms
- Maximum # of Guests for Private Events 0
- On-Site AV
- Provide Off-Site Catering
- Provide On-Site Catering
- Auditorium Seating Capacity 850
- Conference Seating Capacity 0
- Banquet Space
- Private Dining Space Available
- Video Conferencing
- Banquet Capacity 120
- Number of Rooms 8