Winter Fun in
DuPage is a natural choice to experience the blissful sights of winter. Instead of just hiding under the covers at home waiting for the snow to melt, strap on your snow boots, put on your winter gear, and take advantage of the change of season. Snow tubing, sledding, and ice skating are some popular winter activities to enjoy.
Need a little winter inspiration? You're not alone! There are plenty of ways for people of all ages to have fun this winter while staying warm. Allow us to present a few ideas of winter activities that could cheer you up and get you out of the winter funk.
- View new cinematic releases and favorite flicks at Marcus Addison Cinema or Tivoli Theatre.
- Taste your way through DuPage and delight in a multicultural and healthy experiences that will leave you wanting more.
- Tee off with your friends in climate-controlled bays at 390 Golf Experience or Topgolf Naperville.
- Let your curiosity reign at any of the local museums in DuPage.
- Partake in cross-country skiing, sledding, and snow tubing at a DuPage forest preserve.
- A little retail therapy never hurt anybody--visit our indoor and outdoor shopping centers, as well as our charming downtowns.
Need a change of scenery? Want to hit the reset button? Take a vacation in DuPage! With over 100 hotels and resorts, wonderful dining options, and a myriad of outdoor experiences, you’ll leave recharged and ready to take on the rest of what winter has in store.
Plan your winter fun today!